Hmm...
Sitting here.
It's 11:15pm
Je suis censé être à la salle de gymnase
but sadly I am not.
I'm instead wrting
Mon Premier {Blog}
Sitting here.
It's 11:15pm
Je suis censé être à la salle de gymnase
but sadly I am not.
I'm instead wrting
Mon Premier {Blog}
*Thought's of the hw due at 11 am, the four page french paper due at noon, and why I'm not doing them right now... have subsided in my mind.
*I just created the facebook event for my Fourth annual BBQ!!! [[not all are welcome]]
*[[HE]] ordered some yeezy's, then told me later... He said he was done buying shoes! [[ass]]
yea it sucks, because I have no money...
I lied...
I currently have money... (amazing)
However, this money wil not be spent, touched, or even looked at until the time comes.
I will be purchasing a DSLR. Not sure what type though... I'm giving myself a $580 price limit.
*Fuck this blog... for tonight...
*I just created the facebook event for my Fourth annual BBQ!!! [[not all are welcome]]
*[[HE]] ordered some yeezy's, then told me later... He said he was done buying shoes! [[ass]]
yea it sucks, because I have no money...
I lied...
I currently have money... (amazing)
However, this money wil not be spent, touched, or even looked at until the time comes.
I will be purchasing a DSLR. Not sure what type though... I'm giving myself a $580 price limit.
*Fuck this blog... for tonight...
***Twitter update, then to the gymnase I go!!!***
~~My children are out in drunken laughter...~~
For it's Bomb Night @ CO's
and some have just reached 19
I said...
Fuck yu weaklings
I'll be out next week
WITH THE BIG KIDS!
For it's Bomb Night @ CO's
and some have just reached 19
I said...
Fuck yu weaklings
I'll be out next week
WITH THE BIG KIDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment