Friday, May 8, 2009

excitement

Summer Summer Summer Tiime

I got to bed at 6:30 am, and I know i'll be waking up in 5hrs to go eat and get back on the books as usual...
BUT
I get a damn call at 10:15am!!! [[Who the hell is blowin up my phone this early?!?! like wtf?!?!]]
Turns out it's Lance... believe me thas my dude nd all.. but I was far from enthusiastic to hear his voice that damn early in the mornin...
In my half sleepishness, I hear.. yea so I copped my DRAKE ticket cuz they dropped the age down to 18..



WHEN I SAY I WOKE THE FUCK UP...
best believe I was already online logging into my ticketmaster account before he could say to go online and print it out!!!

I have finals up until the morning of the 14th,
my friends are havin a party that night,
Drake is the following night
and my *baby* comes home a week later!!!

This summer is gonna start off so f**kin right
I will truly be the happiest kid in the world!!!

Love it!!!

No comments: