Friday, May 1, 2009

Torn

I really don't feel so hot right now.
I don't believe I'm sick either.
It's a mental thing,
but it involves my new favorite toy.
Like I've always known that I've wanted it,
I just didn't know what kind I would get,
how it would run,
and if I think i would like/love it in the long run.
Well, I came to the decision that it was the best thing smokin.
However, there were a couple malfunctions.
At first, I left it, so it wasn't with me at school.
I knew that I had it, I thought it was that hot shit,
and the I couldn't play with it just whenever.
But even so, I knew that when I got back to it,
it would be bliss.

LATELY
This semester I've had half access to it I guess you could say.
Don't have everything with me to enjoy it 100%,
but i have enough to get some good tick (time) with it.
It worked out quiet well at the beginning of the semester.

BUT
Things have changed.
There have been more and more malfunctions,
and with my paranoid ass, I'm thinking "oh well it's done for".
Then I do some more research nd such and figure out that it'll all be ok.
Yet, with all the things going on,
and the amount of work I put in, to make sure everything is ok
and to make it worth while
I feel as if I'm no longer getting as much out of it.
I'm not saying I'm bored of it at all,
because, best believe this is the best thing since sliced bread!
It's just that I'm disappointed.
It's changed on me, and I feel like with the work I put in,
I'm getting much less in return.

WELL
Summer is just around the corner,
and all the components will be together again.
So there is totally chance for redemption,
and clearly I'm more than willing to wait that out!
I want this experience to be magnificent and life altering!
But, there's more odd against it :/

SUCH AS
These next couple week will be an eternity of hell,
due to finals week.
Also, it will be great in the summer no doubt,
but when I leave it again to go back to school,
I sense that I will feel all this turmoil and some.
It's a really scary thought, because this is the best gift I've ever gotten
And I don't want to lose it, or give it up for something,
...less

My Mind Body and Soul are at unrest.

Only time will tell.....

G'night
A.E.

No comments: