skip to main | skip to sidebar

Always Explicit - An AE Experience

I'm very random, so my posts will be random as hell. I'm might actually pour out my thoughts, or just talk about some new kicks I want... oh and school will fit in somewhere. I'm a spoiled broke college student, and I always mess up something... [[lmao I selected adult content, just because I can]]

Monday, August 31, 2009

Successful

Drake Feat Trey Songz - Successful (So Far Gone) from October's Very Own on Vimeo.

Posted by A.E. at 8:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

C'est moi!!!

C'est moi!!!

Ponder

A.E.
so very chi, United States
college student, poor attention span, broke. unique
View my complete profile

The other sites I'm addicted to

  • my twitter
  • sports much?
  • i'm on Facebook

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November 2010 (1)
    • ►  October 2010 (4)
    • ►  September 2010 (3)
    • ►  June 2010 (1)
    • ►  January 2010 (1)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ►  December 2009 (1)
    • ►  October 2009 (3)
    • ►  September 2009 (1)
    • ▼  August 2009 (2)
      • Successful
      • joints aches nd pains
    • ►  July 2009 (2)
    • ►  May 2009 (7)
    • ►  April 2009 (2)

Stalkers